Custom Search

Saturday, June 14, 2008

A Father's Day message


The clothes………….

The hair……………..

The smell……………

The voice……………

And the FACE…ohhhh…your right….It’s MY FATHER.

One of the hardest jobs in the world is to be a Father. I am not yet a father but a saw the hardships of it. Fathers have an image of being tough, a leader, and provider of needs…like a lion but I saw also the softer side of it… I see a crying, sad, frustrate, and mad person…like a little boy lost in a mall. We see, fathers have different attitude…..some are nice, some are strict, some tolerates, some just want to work. This is sometimes I can’t understand about fathers, they are like a weather…its always unpredictable. And sometimes we think they don’t love us and they just keep doing what they are doing…..which is….Work….work….work….and…work. But deep in their heart, I know and you know that our Fathers love us so much. For some, even they don’t have the time to say I love you or I care for you or I miss you, deep inside and in every work they are doing….it’s “ An I LOVE YOU that we don’t’ hear”. I just want to salute all the fathers in the world. As what the Bible says:

Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the Lord your God is giving you.(Exodus 20:12) (NIV)

To all the Fathers, Daddy, Dad, Papa. Pop and most especially our Father in Heaven (The Greatest DAD second to my father)…… HAPPY FATHER’S DAY!!

RAZ

No comments: